Welcome to a new month of August! This month I am going to try and do what I can to post some new reviews! I know I haven’t posted many for july – its been a slow month.
In an effort to help me read (and review) some more, I am participating in two readathons. I personally don’t mind readathons, I prefer having a goal to aim toward and something to focus on.
The first is held by DarkHeartBooks (info here). This one is based on tarot cards and truly sounds epic. She is also holding a giveaway for people who participate. Her readathon is in two parts, the first runs for the entire month of August, and the second runs the entire month of October.
The second is held by HearthstoneReads (info here). This one is a week-long (1st-7th august) and has the theme of: Starry-eyed. The Instagram post that is linked will give some suggestions of themes for the books!
So I thought I would post my TBR for these readathons!
The plan is to read:
- Spontaneous by Aaron Starmer
- If we were villains by M L Rio
- Kingdom of souls by Rena Barron
- The first 15 lives of Harry August by Claire North
- Red seas under red skies by Scott Lynch
- Mosquitoland by David Arnold
- Alex Approximately by Jenn Bennett
- Goodbye days by Jeff Zentner
- Notes on a nervous planet by Matt Haig
- Over the top by Johnathan Van Ness
- The resurrectionist by James Bradley
My plan is for Over the Top to also be part of HearthstoneRead’s readathon as well!
Do you participate in readathons? How do you find them?